Monday, May 7, 2012

My daily routine, Part I.


Today I would like to show you my most favorite cosmetic products. If there is something, I love the same way as fashion, it is cosmetics! I can spent a lot of time in Sephora or Douglas just to find out what is new. 

So I present the ''Perfectly Clean Light Lotion Cleanser''and the ''Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion'' from Estée Lauder. I love my night routine, when I put get rid of all my make-up with these cleaners. After that, I feel fresh and light. Generally I prefer Estée Lauder cosmetics, because they have high quality products, with effective ingredients. And one thing, I really appreciate, is, that these cleaners don't include dimethicone, which is strong a silicon.      






After I clean my face, I apply the ''Idealist, Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher'' from Estéé Lauder. Unfortunately, I have problem with my pores and this product is the only one, which helped me. 
        
For a long time I had been trying to find an ideal eye cream, which is not for wrinkles but just for hydration  and pre-wrinkles skin. Finally I found a perfect eye cream called ''Prevent and optimize eye cream'' from Juvena. This Swiss label is really good and I like their serums and creams for day. 
               
Then I apply my new ''Hydra Zen Neurocalm'' from Lancome. This fantastic cream makes my skin softer and hydrates it.        
                     
Have a nice weekend and tomorrow I´ll post my daily routine part II. with lots of decorative cosmetics

2 comments:

  1. They seem to be great products, they also seemed to seamlessly integrate with each other :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by! You have a lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  2. ...lovely beauty...very interesting products!!!
    ...I love daisy so fresh...and hydrazen cream!!!

    ReplyDelete